Monday, February 8, 2010

Do you think this is true or false and why?

A tee shirt and jeans can look cute with a cute hairstyle.





Do think that is true or false?Do you think this is true or false and why?
true ! as long as the person has the body shape , this look has been around forever , and it is a great lookDo you think this is true or false and why?
True!!!!!! This look never goes out of style!!!!!!!!!!
true, duh lol.


you can make a boring t and jeans a great stylish outfit!
true. tshirt and jeans can look really sexy on some people as long as they have the body and confidence to pull it off
sure why not
True of course! It's simple yet elegant and do-able!
Now you're making me feel bad. That's all I ever wear is t-shirt and jeans, considering I work a lot. Not to mention I'm a LITTLE bit bigger, so I'm not one of those chicks that goes around flashing what I know I don't have! I just feel comfortable in t-shirt and jeans. What's wrong with them? If you have the right personality, honestly honey, it doesn't matter what you wear. :o)
depends on the tshirt and the pair of jeans and your shape/size
i think a t shirt and jeans can always be stylish, if your wearing the right t shirt and jeans, with the right shoes jewelary and accesories.
true
True!!!!!!!!!!!!


Its classy and it can look really girly, casual, dressy and so much more if u accessorize for the occasion!
True definatly!
True! This look can always be stylish if you make it look cute ... jeans and a tee shirt with a cute hair style is vry cute!
True!!! My cousin wore a black tee shirt, jeans, black and silver flip-flops, and a long silver necklace! She looked hott!! And, her hair is GREAT!!! I love that look! Its sooo.... classic :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment