Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True and false, please help me =) any one you answer will help! thanks =)?

1.Magnets will stick to any metallic surface.





2. Ferromagnetism refers to the natural magnetic abilities or iron.


(I know ferromagnetism is the permanent magnetism found in some iron substances, but I'm not sure if that relates)





3. A piece of iron can be made into a permanent magbet by stroking it with a strong magnet.





4. An electromagnet can be made stronger by increasing the number of coils of wure.True and false, please help me =) any one you answer will help! thanks =)?
1. False (Aluminum is a good example)


2. True (I'm guessing...)


3. True...in a manner of speaking. There really isn't any such thing as a 'permanent magnet'.


4. False. If the current running through the coils remains the same, the power of the magnet will remain the same.
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment