Monday, February 8, 2010

Whats something that's true and false about you?

And don't tell which one is the truth and which one is the lie





and the other users give them a thumbs up if you think the first one is true and a thumbs down if you think the second one is trueWhats something that's true and false about you?
1. My avatar is black and white





2. I love the Jonas BrothersWhats something that's true and false about you?
something true about me: i am a clean person





something false about me: my name doesnt start with an H
My owner feed me cereal.





My owner gave me ice cream.
1. I was born in Houston





2. I was held back a grade in high school
my name is nicole


my name is janie
1) I wear glasses





2) I have false teeth
I am a girl


I am an alien
I LOVE MITCHELL DAVIS





IM A BOY
My name is Greg.





I've been to the moon twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment