Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do you think this is true or false and why?

I just am wondering whether you believe that there is a law that states, ';Touching a woman's belly button for more than 15 seconds is considered rape.';





Do you believe that?Do you think this is true or false and why?
I dont know one way or the other, but it wouldnt surprise me if it were true. As someone else said there are still a lot of laws on the books from a hundred years ago or more. At one point in time in our history, the belly button of a female was considered a sexual part of the body.





A bit of trivia.. The show 'I Dream of Jeanie' the actress was not allowed to show her belly button on tv.Do you think this is true or false and why?
I think in order to be considered rape it would depend upon with what part of your body your using to touch that belly button.
I'm sure its possible. In some of our States we have some very old and arcane laws, many of which predate the Nation.


Check out Louisiana and Massachusetts for some really kooky gems.
true--but wouldnt go to a strip club in that state!

No comments:

Post a Comment