Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Easy mac is better when you add milk and butter. true or false?

i cant tell the difference.Easy mac is better when you add milk and butter. true or false?
False.Easy mac is better when you add milk and butter. true or false?
i dont use milk or butter. i use vegetable oil, or lard if thats all i have.
true better for u
It's supposed to be complete already.





If you have to add milk and butter...doesn't that negate the ';easy'; part of it?





I'd say if it adds extra effort, it makes it worse.





Therefore, only water goes into my generic Easy Mac (real stuff too pricey :( so poor...)
Oh hell yeah!!! Thats how I make it. Because with water.. EW. What happens is, the milk and the butter are creamy, so when you add the milk to the cheese before adding it to the MAC its creates a thicker cheese. Not like when you use water, its all loose and feels like you can drink it! And i like to chew more! lol. But yeah, and the butter is used for the MAC, so it won't stick to the pan, and cooks faster. AND, also add a little butter after you add the cheese and milk to the MAC, makes it even creamier. YUM!! I got the munchies now... OH YEAH, and I like to add unions too! Cook the onions first though, they taste sweeter cooked, and then place them in the MAC. Also, after that, serve with cilantro. TASTE GREAT!
I can! I have to use milk and butter or else I can't choke it down. My kids like the creaminess of the milk.
Hello:





Oh Hun,NOTHING will help easy mac taste better trust me! My little girl begged and begged and begged for me to buy that stuff and it was so vile that even she wouldn't eat it,and she inhales my homemade macaroni and cheese,so I knew that easy mac must be really bad if she wouldn't even touch it!





You would be better off making your own homemade macaroni and cheese or even buying an organic form of macaroni and cheese because easy mac has so many artificial colors,preservatives and it is loaded with so much sodium it is ridiculous!
Easy mac is so full of chemicals and ****, I don't think anyone could tell the difference. At least go for the regular Kraft mac and cheese; it's a little better for you.
better if there is both..!true...
Easy Mac is gross. Get Annie's organic mac and cheese. It's way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment